Multi Sports Camp at Hyndland Secondary
27th June 29th July 2022
We are running a multi sports camp for 5 weeks at Hyndland Secondary School where we will provide fun and competitive sport in a team environment. Each camp is a week-long event culminating in a Friday awards ceremony.
It’s open to all age groups at BSC Glasgow and non-members from P1 to S1.
Older children can join as helpers
About the Camp
- The camp will run Monday to Friday from 10am to 4pm at Hyndland Secondary School
- Children can arrive at registration class from 9am and can stay until 5pm.
- It is open to all members (free for one week & half price for additional weeks)
- Places will need to be booked in order to take part.
- Members who book and don’t show will be charged £10 a day
- Children will arrive each day for Registration in a designated classroom
- Non-Members will be able to attend and will be charged a fee for participation
- Please use the booking form and return to Admin, email or post in.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before the first sports session at 10am
- Children are asked to dress accordingly for the weather and apply sun screen if necessary.
- BSC members should wear kit although we appreciate this may need to be washed from time to time.
- Children can wear football clothing (not Old Firm kits) with appropriate footwear for indoor and outdoor sport as we may need to take refuge inside from time to time.
- Children will need a healthy packed lunch every day.
- Also bring a bag with water, a small snack, a small towel for drying your head, and a dry shirt/jumper is always good to have.
- Weeks 1st to 5th & 8th to 12th August will be a Football Camp at Hyndland for our Minis and 7s Aside teams. Available free to members for both weeks. Details to follow.