BSC Glasgow Multi Sports Camp at Hyndland Secondary
23th May 2023
Dates our BSC Summer Camps are running, are between 26th June 28th July 2023
We are running a five-week multi-sports camp at Hyndland Secondary School, where we will provide fun and competitive sports in a team environment. Each camp is a week-long event culminating in a Friday awards ceremony.
It's open to all age groups at BSC Glasgow and non-members from P1 to S1.
Older children can participate as helpers
About the Camp
- The camp will run Monday to Friday from 10 am to 4 pm at Hyndland Secondary School
- Children can arrive at registration class from 9 am and can stay until 5 pm.
- It is open to all members (free for one week & half price for additional weeks)
- Places will need to be booked in order to take part.
- Members who book and don’t show will be charged £10 a day
- Children will arrive each day for Registration in a designated classroom
- Non-Members will be able to attend and will be charged a fee for participation
- Please use the booking form and return to Admin, email or post in.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before the first sports session at 10 am
- Children are asked to dress accordingly for the weather and apply sunscreen if necessary.
- BSC members should wear kit, although we appreciate this may need to be washed from time to time.
- Children can wear football clothing (not Old Firm kits) with appropriate footwear for indoor and outdoor sports, as we may need to take refuge inside from time to time.
- Children will need a healthy packed lunch every day.
- Also bring a bag with water, a small snack, a small towel for drying your head, and a dry shirt/jumper is always good to have.
- August 3rd to 7th & 10th to 14th will be a Football Camp at Hyndland for our Minis and 7s Aside teams. Available free to members for both weeks. Details to follow.
Return the Form to Admin or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org Enquiries: 0141 339 3606 or email@example.com