Read our Customer Charter
BSC Glasgow represents the BSC Family as a member of the West of Scottish Football League.
BSC Glasgow will:
- Set out and publish service and safety standards, giving a framework by which its performance can be judged by themselves and others.
- Take action if service or safety performance falls short of the published standards.
- Provide a forum by which supporters may raise their comments or concerns.
- Review its standards annually.
- Commit to keep the supporter informed of activity at the club.
- Publish its charter and make it freely available to all
Ticket sales and/or paying at the gate.
- The Club:
- Will publish details of the availability of and its pricing policy of all tickets.
- Will publish amendments at the earliest possible opportunity.
- Will publish its policy for returned and unwanted tickets.
- Will publish its tickets return policy for abandoned matches.
- Will provide a range of ticket prices.
- Will offer a method of installment payment for season tickets.
- Will offer an appropriate concessionary ticket policy.
- Will publish its policy on visiting support ticket allocation.
- Will publish details of any membership, loyalty, bond, debenture or similar scheme.
The date of introduction will be included on the garment swing ticket.
Details of the next intended change of kits will be available from the club.
- The club undertakes to keep its supporters informed as to changes at the club by whatever means it decides is the most cost effective.
- The club undertakes to keep its supporters informed on a regular basis by whatever means it decides are appropriate and cost effective.
- The club will publish its position on major policy issues.
The club will publish details of the availability of and pricing policy for special needs seating and their carers. These details will be published at the earliest possible opportunity.
The club undertakes to keep the supporters informed as to fixture changes by whatever means it decides is the most cost effective.
Peterson Park Facilities and Stadium
- The club undertakes to provide a clean and safe stadium with the appropriate facilities.
- The club will provide an area for the exclusive use of family groups and junior supporters.
- The club undertakes to provide access for those with special needs.
- The club undertakes to encourage an environment free of sectarian and racial abuse.
The club undertakes to provide or subcontract an appropriate catering service.
The club will respond to any reasonable contact from a supporter within seven days, by the most appropriate method, unless under extreme circumstances which renders the club administration unable to respond.
The club shall communicate its designated strategy and activities aimed at establishing or reaffirming its position in the community.Standards of Performance
The club will set service level targets wherever possible and appropriate. The club will strive to achieve the targets and publish its performance against the service level targets.
BSC Glasgow Customer Charter
January 2023 – to be reviewed May 2023